Tuesday, August 30

We can't hold it in any longer!!!

We discovered the wonderful news a few weeks past that WE ARE PREGNANT!!





What can we say other than this was clearly not in our plans or timing of events, but we trust it is God's perfect timing.

A friend once told me, "It's always a good time to have a baby, because it will never seem like a good time to have a baby."

We have thus moved our departure date to September the 8th.  My Dr. said she would feel more comfortable with me leaving past the first trimester at 3 months.  We did the math and that day turned out to be September 7th, one day before the teams tickets had already been purchased!

So we are still moving forward.  Plans have changed sightly in that I will be returning earlier than planned, December, so that I can receive my OB care in San Diego.  Ryan too will come home in the last month to be here when all the fun begins!

Our due date is March 21, 2012.  We covet your prayers for my health while we are gone.

At this point our motto is, just one day at a time! Seriously! :) 



1 comment:

  1. YAY! What a blessing to share in your joy. Thanks for sharing with us all and for allowing comments. We're praying sweet and abundant blessings on you!

    ReplyDelete